Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sum, Sum, Summertime!

As if I didn't want it to be summer already, the new lookbook from Ruche is certainly doing it!  I just cannot get over how beautiful the styling and photography is.





(If you're reading in a reader, you may have to click through to see it.)  Here are some of my abso favolutely favorite looks:

The Scrabble letters are too cute.

Sandals, get on my feet!

I love everything about this photo.
Note to self: Try out red lips.


If my wedding was a beach photo, this would be it.
(It had a lot of navy, with a few navy & white polka dot accents, and cheery yellow flowers)
I adore everything about this as well.


I (almost) wish my hair was long again so I could wear a braid like this.

Are you with me on summer? Have you made any new shopping discoveries lately?

2 comments:

Sweet Simplicity said...

The sandals are cute! I want my make-up to look like hers. So pretty.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Gotta love Ruche! That polka dot swimsuit totally rocks!