Friday, December 9, 2011

Destination Unknown

Hi friends, I'm off on a destination unknown weekend! 

My husband has been working nights all week and booked a little getaway somewhere nearby to give him something to look forward to during call...and didn't tell me where! My only hint is that it's Wisconsin or Michigan. We had our first sticking snow in Chicago last night, so I'm hoping I'll be able to look out the window at some pretty snow while sipping hot chocolate in a quaint little B&B like this one above.

Have a wonderful weekend! Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi- I found your blog via Mix and Chic. Happy i did and found another Chicago blogger! Hope you had a nice weekend away! Hope the inn was as charming as the one on your post. -Almost done with my shopping and I'm wishing for some snow now around here...