Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Obsessed with Cubby Holes

Wayyyyy better than a bookcase, I am so wanting something with cubby holes...


Found here, I think it originally came from design*sponge
My mom used to have a collectors shelf like this on a smaller scale...I am emailing her right now to see if she still has it. Something like this would be perfect for my sand collection.


Apartment Therapy
So I could keep display the pretty pretty dishes and vases out in the open.


I'm still in love with the Expedit bookcase from Ikea - if only I have a blank wall big enough for it:

Both featured on Desire to Inspire

2 comments:

Mango Gal said...

I adore that kitchen! So pretty!

Kristina at The Purple Pea said...

I love cubbies too! I want the IKEA shelves so bad. Maybe someday! And I love the kitty that is sleeping in the very last picture. He's got a happy little home there!