Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beatrix and Laura Say

...a change will do ya good.

Big haircuts last week for the ladies of the house:

Trixie Before


Trixie After

I swear we didn't pose her for these...for some reason she gravitates toward lying on books like a little pillow.

Me Before

Me After

I miss it longer, but the layers were getting kind of mullet-y and I was always throwing it into a ponytail. I haven't had it like this since circa 2005.

Trix is not a fan of documenting the transformation.

What about you? Any new looks you've made or considered recently?

5 comments:

Karisa Tells All said...

It looks great!! (On both of you). I'm ready to get my hair cut in a few months or so, when I can donate it! I definitely like mine better when it's short

Alissa said...

The cut is fun and summery! I like your shirt in the photos, too!

Kristina at The Purple Pea said...

Love the hair! Super cute and fun :)

LindsB said...

I love your new haircut- it looks so modern and fresh for the summer!

Tam said...

OMG all this time I pictured you as a blonde! This haircut is adorable - you are adorable!!

Are you guys starting 4th year? The entire year is stressful, fun, exciting, nerve wrecking - everything.

Sorry I've been MIA - having a tiny baby will do that to you.