Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Oopsie

I was watching Ringer last night* and during an intense scene at the end of the episode I kind of kicked my leg up in the air (um, an act of self defense in case the bad guy wanted to jump out of the television at me?) and ripped my jeans up around the top of my inner thigh. I'm going to say it happened because they are skinny jeans and just don't have a lot of give, and not because I've been eating too much cheese lately.

They're my only pair of skinnies, and I've pretty much been living in them since it's turned to boot weather. I need to get a replacement pair (or two!) right away! The J.Crew matchstick jean is definitely on my list to try.

I also scored a $50 for $25 Groupon for American Apparel today. I've never bought anything there before, but I've heard their winter leggings are nice and warm and therefore have been on my shopping list. I used to be anti-legging, but I think they're now going to be a staple in my winter wardrobe.

* I tried explaining to a friend the plot of Ringer and I sounded ridiculous, but it's pretty addicting. What is the real Siobahn up to? How does Siobet keep from getting everything mixed up?

What about you? Any new TV shows you're loving? Any skinny legwear you want to sing the praises of?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The modern slim jean from LOFT is really nicely cut and they're not too skinny but you can still tuck them into boots. Good luck searching!

Haley @ Cardigan Junkie