Thursday, May 20, 2010

Sharon Montrose on 20x200

I love Sharon Montrose's work. (You've got to check out her new-to-me Dog Photo Booth if you haven't seen it!)

Today, her Baby Giraffe No. 5 is on sale at 20x200.  They're almost sold out of the 8x10s, and I'm seriously considering springing for the 11x14 at $50. 

Have you ever purchased anything off of 20x200?

P.S. In other animal news, tonight is a Wüf Wedding at Lee Park here in Dallas. Your dog can be joined in holy muttrimony with another pup, complete with a reception and doggy and human wedding cakes.  (The canine bride and groom exchange biscuits as a sign of their affection.)  Totally crazy or makes-me-wish-my-dog-had-a-significant other? Maybe in the next year or so she'll find her soulmate, she's only 5-7 dog years right now.

1 comment:

Kristina at The Purple Pea said...

Aww, I love animal photos. Are the prints seriously 20 x 200? Surely not :) I'm definitely going to check this site out. I keep thinking I need to get some photos up on my walls.

And I love the dog wedding idea. Mine are brother and sister so I would have just gone to watch. :)