Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Help a Procrastinator Out

Statements:
1. I don't know why I wait until December 15th to order Christmas cards. One would think that since I looked at designs before Thanksgiving that I would not wait until weeks later to try and get a puppy to pose for photos. Who knows why I am such a procrastinator.
2. I don't know why I waste so much time picking out a design, photo, and adjusting fonts. One would think that it should be a pretty quick process. Who knows why I am so indecisive.

Questions:
1. Which one do you like better and why?
2. Is the message lame, cute, or too cute? (It won't hurt my feelings. And if you didn't think it could get even better, the non-religious option I just came up with is "Peace, Love, & Puppies". Preference?)

Option 1:
Option 2:
Option 2 with 1's photo:


2 comments:

Tam said...

I like option 1 the best, and I love the general holiday nature of the saying.

Unknown said...

all of the puppy pics/cards are so cute...which did you end up using?
xox alison
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com