Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh Baby!

Yay, my friend just had her sweet baby girl!


I've been eagerly awaiting the news ever since she went to the hospital yesterday afternoon.  Everyone got the official word via Baby's First Phone Call, which allows you to record a message with the good news and then it automatically calls everyone on the list you set up beforehand. I gave them a gift certificate to it as part of a shower gift, and I was just joking with another friend that I will definitely do something like that right after my surrogate delivers my future baby for me. (Just joking - I sincerely hope I can have a child someday, and if I can't biologically, I would love to explore adoption - but I am a teensy weensy bit scared of childbirth. And by teensy weensy, I mean extremely.)

I love little babies. Fortunately, there are a lot of them in my world right now.

I sooo want to cuddle one right now! 

Congrats to my friends C & C! I can't wait to meet her.

2 comments:

annechovie said...

Thanks for entering my give-away! Have a great weekend

Sarah Ring said...

Laura - First, we need to do a meet up now that I'm in Dallas as I have been reading your blog for forever! :)
Second, if I end up loving Uptown yoga I will buy that Groupon package from you for $30! I'll email you Sunday!