Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Sailor Knot Headband

If it's nautical, I probably love it.  This sailor knot headband from marcelacamargo is no exception.

I post a lot of things on this here blog that go in my "love it but should think about it or I'd own everything" file, but I think I must buy this today in hopes I'd get it next week in time for my beachin' family reunion...the only question is, ivory, navy, ivory & navy, or ivory & black?  There are some savings when getting two, and I just can't decide!

Your thoughts, please.

2 comments:

ag. said...

Oooh, I like these a lot!
I don't think I could pull it off so if you can, you should definitely buy one! I'd be the girl staring at you at the party wishing I could wear such a great headband!
I like ivory best... :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love it! I think I like the ivory the best because it will show up the most against your brown hair.

BTW, You won my notecard giveaway!!!!
Yay! Visit this link:
http://www.etsy.com/people/erinshelby
And send Erin a message telling her which set you would like to have (notecards and labels) and everything that goes along with it: font, monogram, address, etc. I hope you love them!