Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cute Little Illustrations

I just can't get over these cute illustrations from Rosy Designs found via Contented Me. It looks like you can even customize the people and add text to the prints.

Frame this poster and display it at your wedding reception for guests to sign the mat. (This Just Married one would work, too.)

Add your baby's birth stats and display in the nursery.

I don't have a specific idea for this one but I loooove it.






I like the idea of framing the boy and the girl side by side...
(Even though they're youthful, I'd love these blown up and placed over each person's side of the bed.)

...But I'd also happily take them together as one print.

I had to stop myself from posting the entire collection!  See them all here.

3 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

These are all so sweet! Love the last one!

Mango Gal said...

Oh my goodness, these are so adorable!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Those are so freaking cute. Fabulous find!