Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cleaning up the Ol' Google Reader

So I have a ton of blogs in my Google Reader with no possible way to come close to reading most of them. So for every new personal finance or interior design blog I add, I need to remove some others. (This should also be my policy for anything new I bring into my home, and I'm working on it.) Today I'm removing Cake Wrecks. While hilarious, it needs to go. I think my friend Meg would really enjoy it, though.




Megan, "Babylicious" runs circles around this!
all via Cake Wrecks




I did add something similar (in terms of only having humor value) yesterday: It's Lovely! I'll Take It!, a blog of bad photos from real estate listings. I've often wondered how people think they can sell their house when the photos they've posted look like these:




2 comments:

Andrea @ Momma in Flip Flops2 said...

Thanks for stopping by Momma In Flip Flops2. Please stop by again soon. =)

dough said...

Laura, I totally have cake wrecks on my blog list! The 'Congrats on completing your jail sentence' was one of my favorites too!