Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Ferris Bueller, you're my hero"

I just saw here (who got it from here) that this Friday at the Village Halloween Parade in NYC that they're recreating Ferris Bueller's "Twist & Shout" Chicago parade scene. How cool will that be? I've never understood why this never happens in real life.


In 24 hours, I'll be down in South Padre, sitting in the hot tub with my honey and enjoying an adult beverage. With the beautiful weather they've been having, how can I possibly be expected to handle school work on a day like this?

I'm totally going to rock the 3 new bikinis I bought at J. Crew final sale in a moment of weakness. My previous efforts to not give in to unnecessary
(And the suits from that post were long-gone in my size.) Moral of the story? If you're going to give in to temptation eventually, might as well do it right away.

No comments: