Saturday, November 8, 2008

Almost as good as having one!

I was doing a lot of scanning of petfinder.com last month looking at potential puppies. And I found a really, really, really (really!) cute King Charles Spaniel mix puppies. There were 7 of them, so they were each named after one of the Seven Dwarves, and let me tell you, I fell in love with Sleepy. (Or was it Sneezy? They were both cute.)

I also realized that we're probably not ready to handle a puppy right now. But I've got the next best thing - a Puppy Cam! These guys are seriously adorable. I have it open in another window right now, and I just heard some puppy whining, so I clicked over to see one trying to burrow beneath some of the others. Sure, I can't cuddle with them, but I also don't have to take them out!

1 comment:

dough said...

That's pretty freakin' cute. Cooper might need a brother or sister. Although, I must say nothing is better than spending your Sunday cuddling with a faithful companion all day long...