Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey now, don't you tell me you don't remember me 'cause I sure as heckfire remember you

Once a year the eyes of the nation turn to this tiny hamlet in western
Pennsylvania, to watch a master at work. The master, Punxsutawney Phil, the
world's most famous weatherman, the groundhog. Who, as legend has it, can
predict the coming of an early spring. So I guess the question we have to ask
ourselves today is, does Phil feel lucky?

+

My nieces' birthday is next week, and one of them told me that she can never tell people if her birthday falls in the winter or spring until the Prognosticator of Prognosticators makes his debut for the year.

For their sake, I'm hoping that the large squirrel doesn't see his shadow. You won't, right Phil? Don't you remember doing this every year? So there's no reason to be scared of your shadow like you were the last few years? 'Cause I'm sure as heckfire donezo with the cold weather!

I'm really hoping to catch Groundhog Day on TV tonight. Love it!

No comments: