Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm a Winner!

Yay me! I won a copy of the Feather Report iPhone app, AND my very own outfit post customized to my body type and occasion! (I'm a Curvy Cathy wanting to go out for a night on the town in Dallas, in case you wanted to know.)

When Melissa from The Lil Bee announced that there was now an iPhone app for the Feather Report blog, I was so excited. I mean, this is like having my own personal Cher Horowitz closet!



For those of you who don't know:
Fashion + Weather = Feather Report
If you’ve ever checked the forecast and wished the weatherman would just tell you what to wear, Feather Report is your place. Each day, to prepare you for the work week, Feather Report breaks down the forecast into style inspiration that actually makes sense.

Read more about all of the cool stuff it can do here, and then go buy it here for $2.99!
And if you don't have an iPhone, start following Feather Report blog!

A big thanks to the Lil Bee - my other iPhone apps are going to be so jealous of all the play the Feather Report is going to get.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Hi! So glad you commented and I found your blog. I LOVE GLEE (and the Office) AND I married a med student AND he was away for 8 weeks.

AND we just might be sister.

I'm just saying...