Friday, November 20, 2009

Are You Still a Teenage Girl Too?

Hopefully I'll be able to catch New Moon when I get back Sunday night if a friend is willing to see it for a second time. (Chances are good, since we're essentially teenage girls.)

It's been a while since I read the books, and I remember rolling my eyes quite a few times during the first Twilight movie. Luckily, I can refresh my memory with this CliffsNotes version, which begins like this:

PALE GIRL: Hi, I’m new here.

PALE BOY: I hate you. I love you. I want to eat you.

PALE GIRL: Let us go yearn for one another in the woods.


PALE GIRL: Did you just stop that van with your bare hands?

PALE BOY: No.

PALE GIRL: Yes you did.

PALE BOY: No I didn’t.

PALE GIRL: I saw you.

PALE BOY: You are clearly a crazy person.

PALE GIRL: I’m not.

PALE BOY: Look at me over here in the sunlight.

PALE GIRL: Ooooooh, sparkly.


And how great is this shirt posted on All Things G&D? (I suppose this is a spoiler alert if you haven't read all of the books.)

Are you a Twilight fan?

2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

Hilarious. Although I fall in the non team side.

You Are My Fave said...

Love the short version. No need to waste time reading thousands of pages.