Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Week!

Since I am around a lot of moms and pregnant women, and several blogs I read are by expectant mothers, and we just found out my sister-in-law's 2nd baby is a girl, I have a major case of baby fever.
I've been saving off cute baby ideas for future inspiration*, so I thought I'd share my favorites this week for Baby Week!

Figure Skating Baby Booties, Mahar Drygoods (a little pricey at $40, but oh-so-adorable)

* I hope that's not weird, but I think it's smart for me to have some ideas. When I got engaged, I had honestly not been looking at wedding stuff at all, thinking it would jinx me and/or overwhelm me. The latter definitely proved true, so I want to be ahead of the game if and when the time comes for me to pop a human out of me.

1 comment:

Christi said...

i'm with you on baby fever!