Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Google Reader

Thank you for adding the Preview functionality that lets me view posts just as they appear in the blog. This is especially helpful for sites like Apartment Therapy that want me to click "after the jump" to read the full post. I hate this, and you have made it go away, GR!

Big thanks again, and keep the features coming. Maybe you could spiff up what you're offering in the iPhone browser, because you are really lacking in features there, and it makes it harder for me to catch up on my reading when I'm on the go.

xoxo,
Laura

UPDATE:
Scratch that, Google Reader, you're not providing this lovely functionality. That would be my Firefox add-on. Get with it, G. Reader.

1 comment:

Tam said...

how did you get the firefox add in? I want to preview mine in googly reader too!